Tuesday 2 March 2010

age concern

Hold on a minute.....ive always felt like im older than my age ....and i finally found the reason...ive got an added 9months to my age that ive never accepted consciously....

surely the 9months spent in my mothers womb shud be counted...ive always got my age mixed up...wen people ask me i say 23 or 22...and tell them to figure it out 1987 and 2010...wats d diff....the last time i remembered my age was wen i was 21 i guess cos i was doin the big countdown like we all do...and after that my memory has failed me..i feel older and speak older...think older yet im only 23 or 22....not sure...whilst at lectures today im like hold on a minute if im 23 then based on my calculations im 23yrs and 9months old...if an added 3 months were added to that..its 24 yrs old...so for every time its my birthday i shud really add another year to it...

Y's the 9months in the womb not added...dont tell me about conception date..cos it can usually be worked out roughly...so there goes the reason for the constant comment ..."ahh i always thought u were like 25 or 26 yrs old" yes ure rite im close im 24 yrs old not 23 this yr...

and if this theory makes it to the papers...remember barefeet spoke of it on her blog first...!

5 comments:

Sugarking said...

Thank God!!!! I think say na only me dey smoke igbo for blogsville!

Myne said...

LOL, that's so funny but I'll sure remember where I heard it first. Happy Birthday wishes are in order then? Have a great one dear.

Barefeet said...

Sugarking...if i catch u ..ow dare u..so u mean say i don dey follow u crase...if anythin i was drunk in the holyspirit lol...bros i no even know my age anymore..i don old oo..

@ Myne thank u oo my sis u make me feel sane for blurtin out such things...i keep askin no one answers..y dont we calculate our age from conception ...y is it only from birth..abeg i old pass wetin my birth certificate talk?!

Beautiful said...

@sugarking : lol...u dey find companion? u're OYO o!

@barefeet : hmmm....sims u do alot ov thinkin...but this is funny sha...so technically, m 21 not 20...cool!

Sumptuous said...

Interesting. Food for thot. I think u are on to sumtin.