Wednesday 17 November 2010

RE; Diaries of a virgin

Barefeet,

You rocked me from the onset - Could I look at you with bravery?
I shivered and shuffled until my luck ran out - EAT Mr...!
How long do you fool a longing heart?
I dashed to the loo one final time; stared at myself .

Saw the look of a desperate cub wanting to live in warmth and also roar in delight.
Is she the one I asked again? The mirror said yes..! My face smiled at me and I saw the grin.
The grin .... the grin.....

Zooming four yrs ahead in my Time capsule, I still marvel.
No one could have made me happier - she is certainly a God send.
Who else do I thank but my Alpha and Omega.

She planted a kiss on me - the first, the best, the unexpected, the timing, the longing
It happened so sudden i loved every minute of it - how dangerous we live i thought.
I marvelled at the thought of a new quest - the quest to love to the abyss of passion.
 
----------------------------
From the mantle himself...

4 comments:

Myne said...

lol...so sweet, iLike!

Sugarking said...

The Mantle???

Unknown said...

First time here..
I totally like..

♥Blu Yamamoto♥ said...

Hiya, I've tagged you for the Stylish and Versatile Blog Award :)