Monday 16 August 2010

memo

p.s youll need to read previous posts to understand the jist in this post

My people nawaoo na so una fashi my side…anywhoooo ow yall been doin theres
So much to jist about and when I think of the time and energy it would take to type it out I get tired lol…anywhoo movin on ill give yall some feedback about the happenings in the life of barefeet

As per the husband saga so far so good there has not been any more domestic violence and the last time It happened shall be the first and last time in Jesus name. Regarding my dad men if you guys can remember I called the lady that was apparently my sister and she is still yet to call me back so im thinking whats her excuse she lost my number or she got back from naija and forgot that I called, need your advice bloggers what should I do personally cant be bothered to call her again
Men I get many poems wey dey flow for my head…regarding love, the ups and downs of it…theres so much happening at the moment that I def know im rambling in this post. Ok ill give everythin a header and as the day goes by ill fill u guys in

Mums birthday tomorrow

Promiscuity before and after the wedding (so why bother getting married in the first place)

Sid b and how another womans husband is apparently her long lost soul mate so against all her xtian principles she is willing to tear the marriage apart so she can get her soul mate bk

The sexual diaries of a virgin

Love cant fit into a box talkless of stereotype some love and even marry their brother ex and it works..?!

Uni life and how God won the battle

The kofoworola saga they see xtian but apparently them say he must come baptise inside their water for church…there I was thinking xtianity is all the same now there are subdivisions

                                                                                                                             

So now yall can see there is loads to talk about and if I wrote it here ill be rambling so in order of occurrence my first post will be about tomorrow my mums birthday then after that ill write as I see it fit or may be a vote as to which jist from the above my bloggers want to hear first then ill post them accordingly.

CIAO ur girl barefeet
missed everyone wow its been long

3 comments:

leggy said...

long time.
hope you are fine oh?
cant wait to hear your gist.

Myne said...

It's really been long. Take care of yourself o and happy birthday to your mum.

Barefeet said...

Many thanks for the comments oo im doin really good and @ neefemi no vex oo mistakenly pressed delete on ur comment..x