Wednesday 30 June 2010

musing

Your grandeur we cannot compare or contest


You evoke majesty in its originality

You surpass my understanding…you revel at my worship

My praise and worship is silent but lord u know my thots even before I speak them

You were

You are

You’re everywhere

In the sunlight

The rainfall

The wind

The gale

The air

The follicles of my being bow at the awesomeness of your majesty

You name alone is worthy of praise

No matter how much I sin and fall short of your grace I know ill never find another like you

You are a precious wonder and im just as good as yonder at the thot that im more than a grain of sand

Like royalty yet so fickle is what I am

You came all the way to die for a grain of sand like me..

When I think of the millions of people in the world, surely a microscope cannot make me distinct in the crowd…

Yet u know all our names

All are engraved in the palm of your hands

My words belittle u oh lord if I spoke since the day of my birth to the day I die…the praises that I utter would never be enough….it will not be enough to say how magnificent u are…..

All the constellation of stars, u know their names…all the children of yours u know their name….yet with my actions I belittle you….



I could never fathom how much u care for me..

I’m not worth it….

If I counted my sins from the day I was born till now, they will be as many as the stars My nature condemns me

My sins surround me

My actions wound me..

Yet u came to saved me..



I will rise…im not worthy but I will rise…above all as I rise help me to see me as u see me…that way I can be whom u want me to be…

ur daughter barefeet

3 comments:

Nee Fe Mi said...

He is a Mighty God....this is nice

olusimeon said...

"my words be-little you"
He is tooo much .. no doubt..
luv this..

Myne said...

How are you dear? God is awesome indeed.