Tuesday 28 September 2010

Baphomet!

Sad times

Was goin to have my hair done in Camden today and I cudnt help but notice the aura and atmosphere around, it was bold …unforgiving and proudly celebrating demonic spirits…as I write this I feel so sad and I ask myself how does God feel in heaven if I feel this way….

I walked past a few tattoo and piercing signs and when I mean a few im talking about 20 signs on a high street which is ridiculous especially what are competitors meant to do…but hey that was the least of my worries…

It started out with the names of the stores the first that caught my attention was the one named worlds end…u can say the connotation to that is a million and one but hey when ure in the Camden atmosphere u will know that was more than a play on words,,,the next store that caught my sight was the one called underworld surely I said to myself that cant be a coincidence…and then to top it all of a few blocks away I saw a store about three floors high it had the head of “baphomet” as the logo …it had no name just the logo and that was it…this link that explains who baphomet is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet


The fact that it was three floors high and the head of this creature was that tall…and I said to myself why are these peeps playing about with the occultic and devilish ideas without regard ….its either they have no regard for it so they mock it…or they use it as the selling point for the masses who are interested in stuff like that…

So that has left me with a heavy heart today and I thot id share it with u guys…the thing is I know this exists everywhere but at least id like to think its subtle and subliminal …but by the time u have the devils head as ur logo on ur shop and u got voodoo dolls plastered all over the clothes on sale in ur shop I just think that when u truly know “it’s the worlds end”

Ur girl barefeet

No comments: