Tuesday 8 October 2013

Insania

INSANIA
I want to fill your tongue stroking my nipples
Your fingers kindling my g-spot
Urging me to a higher state of ecstasy

The taste of your lips, massages my Naples.
Taking me to the peak, where my legs tremble
With each dabble of your love handle
Paddling along the stage where my lover is the host, play Wright and poet

Working in sync, and steady like each verse
Each verse filled with greed and grunts, ever so blunt that the rivers of his love will never quench
Each stroke, trace and note releases a gorging release of endorphins
Endorphins, like a pill I’m addicted and cannot be filled.



5 comments:

Beautiful said...

BAREFEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful said...

BAREFEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barefeet said...

yes Beautiful, can i help you lol...just had to explain myself in very few words...abi?

Myne said...

Long time madam. What a Sensual return :)

Sugabelly said...

Someone is clearly horny.... Welcome back!!