Monday 21 December 2009

In the Beginning series 2...

rite i continue ...the dvd was bought the money was spent on God knows wat..the next bit in my memory is that of my headmistress next door she was my headmistress before and after school which meant i thoroughly had no chance to express or be myself...u know wen you constantly have someone looking over your shoulder as a child at home and wen u go out u got the headmistress...at home there was gma, gpa, bro k sis s and sis b.. on the outside there was the headmistress and her many servants,,,


at home
bro k; was the one with a very bad temper...he'd never hit u...until u give him a reason to ...and just wen u think hes smiling with u he switches like a blooming bulb and smack a slap on ur face...the most i can remember is a time whist doin my assignment lantern on as the wonderful NEPA had decided that it was imperative that there was a power cut...soo lantern notebook and pen i struggled with the maths and he kept on asking me questions abruptly to get me to anwer them and for every wrong answer there was a slap awaiting me...he gave me some sums to do and upon his arrival woe betide me if i get it wrong...he came back and as you can guess i got them all wrong whilst tryin to repeat to him y i got them wrong i had a barrage of slaps resounding all over my face...that was the moment i knew id HATE MATHS FOREVER!


sis s; rite she was never in my way ...she was always into her novels and cudnt be bothered with watever flew past. at her waking she'd pray silently off to the kitchen and grab all the food that left although she still remained a size 8 and if there wasnt any food ...all hell breaks loose..then the errands start...go buy me this and that and make sure ure back within...?...and u dare miss or get ur timings wrong u'd be kneeling all day with ur hands raised above ur head. i dont think shes impacted my life in regards to wat i am today ...but one thing ill say is she taught me to take the bull by the horns cos just wen u decide to put ur novel down and focus on life it might have just passed u by....meaning she never did the right things at the right time cos she always had the notion that she'll deal with it wen shes done with the novel....


sis b; rite a lot of honour and respect does go to this lady cos she was and is the lady that taught me 80% of what i am today...although ill like to think i learnt from her mistakes of which she still hasnt learnt from as we speak...the things she taught me...


LESSONS;;;
boys and men....wen u have the chance to choose the one choose him and done postpone..the old saying that if he is the one he'll come back i dont think applies...she had many choices but cudnt choose wud rather get money of the splashers and the ones that loved her never had money and she cudnt be asked to wait around.,.thus a player ...she played all of them with the notion that she'll choose the right one after a certain age problem is she had to leave nigeria and kind of imagined she'll come back and still meet waiting for her...or shell keep in contact with them to get them hooked on her,,,she was very bad at keeping tabs so lost evrythin in the process....i mean she was someone who knew all the parties and hot spots in festac...now in london she doesnt even know where the nearest kebab shop is...lol


charity; she was very forthcoming with the money the clothes the shoes anyone that ever needed help she always rendered..and she was humble ...this i guess has taught me nomatter where i am rich or poor i never forget ow it felt not to have a roof over my head and i had to live in a hostel for homeless people whilst in  london...but ill get to that later on...

No comments: