Friday 29 January 2010

AFIN

See me see wonders ooo as my naija peeps wud say or rather see me see afin! Meaning an albino...ok here goes

I went to school at festac..not goin to name d school for anonymous reasons. And there was this afin guy we always made fun of. As usual whilst he walks past u'd shout AFIN!...u can call it bullyin or wateva u like but the point is if u were an albino in nigeria damn ud be hit with the teasing and ull have to deal with it..ill like to think an afin is the same as someone called ginger..in d western world because of the way they look.

So as i browsed on my facebook page there he was Emeka in a nicely cut black suit taped with satin on the edges, a dark green shirt with high rise collars and a thin black tie to match and he looked ginger!..about an acceptable ginger complexion. All this na grammar he was lookin tite....and im like is this afin...see me see afin...and then i thot to myself if i saw him now and he asked me out i wuda said yes...not cos i like him but now all of a sudden this afin is acceptable as a bf...interesting...all im sayin is its either of two things the western world has made me feel ginger or afin is acceptable and im sure if i was still in naija it will be uunacceptable!

No comments: