Wednesday 3 February 2010

TALES OF A VIRGIN

TO BE OR NOT TO BE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE...AGRO!

Alright me i talk for miself....was a virgin found it hard tried not to read all that mills and sex thingy cos it made me think of sex more often than i needed to. didnt let my ears listen to wat my friends had to say about sex cos i knew it wud make my heart ponder...i was also seen as that born again sis so i guess that helped cos they knew they shudnt approach me with such tales.







on the other hand wen i found the right one it was mega difficult and after a year of doin everythin else but sex..lol we cudnt hold on any longer and we did the act. was definitely overrated felt proud that it was him i finally gave my body to but then i felt from my experience of it...it really was so momentary that it cuda waited till marriage ..the orgasm or wateva u want to call it only lasts 5 mins and truth be told the more u do it the better u get at it..and after gettin married to him makin love(notice the differnce not sex) to him was definitely heightenin! compared to wen we werent married.






and then lastly the third stage as a virgin for me was finally realising i needed to get to a peak. there was pleasure from sex but then i took a step back and thot if he comes then surely a woman comes as well..i followed suite to find that place found it and it has been worth the wait the adventure the innocence of not knowing wat it felt like etc..my thing is if i had felt all of these before marriage i must be bored by now..so as i speak now its still a learnin journey gettin to understand wat he likes and i like wat gets us there...therefore the beauty is in the mystery of sex..not knowing it all before u find that special one!






thats my opinion ooo and its worked for me chao

No comments: