Wednesday 24 February 2010

Another used to be?

Is it for u to kiss me the same way we did when we first kissed?

Is it ok for u to make love to me like we did the first time?

Is it ok for u to pour out ur emotions to me like u did when u asked me out?

Is it ok for me to be the sole reason y u wake and plan your day cos ure so excited to see me?

Is it ok for u to tell me how much u love me after love making rather than silence?
Is it ok for u to say the right things, rather than be quiet in fear that u might get it wrong?
Is it ok that you plan to spend time with me rather than stumble upon time spent with me?
Is it ok to make love to me with the intent and precision of an assassin?
Rather than with quickly and hurriedly as If u know the end before u began?


Is it ok for u to make promises and keep them?
For the fear of not fulfilling them will mean loosing me?
Rather than act like if u don’t fulfil them theres always another opportunity to do so?
Cos wen we started out u kept every promise for the fear that another guy might step in if u don’t? Now complacency and procastination?!
Is it ok that I dont remain the same whilst all these mishaps are happening?


Cos the thot of me changing is becoming so evident I cant even hide it no more?
Would u be as patient as Ive been... waiting for u to become who u were?
Would u be patient enough to wait for me to return to who I was?
Cos I waited and im still waiting for u ..wud u do the same for me
Whilst I get tired of the unfulfilled promises…the complacency and procastinations?


Would we wait for each other till we return to that which we first loved
Im scared ...would u wait?
R u scared I don’t think so and I don’t think ull wait cos ure a guy…guys don’t wait?! (sigh)







4 comments:

Sugarking said...

@ "Is it ok to make love to me with the intent and precision of an assassin?" Damn!!! that's deep!!!

p.s. I still dey wait ur attack on my other posts o!

Myne said...

Would we wait for each other till we return to that which we first loved
Im scared ...would u wait?
R u scared I don’t think so and I don’t think ull wait cos ure a guy…guys don’t wait?!

Who said guys can't wait. They can if that thing is important to them.

Juanita said...

Yeah, this is waaay deep. Every sentence has emotions spilling out. True "Guys(some..maybe) don't wait"

Barefeet said...

@ sugarking...ive thrown a few disturbances to ur posts lol

@ MyNE ...men it is well ooo...fingers crossed and buy Gods grace does a man wait...and yeh tru if its important to him..only a few of the population tho

@Juanita thanks for the comment...cnt comment on ur blog tho..my pc or ur page never lets me..love ur blog especially the last one i cudnt believe my eyes u wrote about love for the first time...of course i'd attribute it to feb lol