Friday 5 February 2010

I NO GREE!


I don tire I no dey do born again
Im not waitin on my turn anymore
Im tired of saving money

Im tired of waitin for it to mount up

Im tired of watchin it rise and deflate like bubbles in water

Btw this was meant to be a funny post but it seemingly looks like a frustrated post..lol


Ill start again


Twas a sunny day woke up feeling really tired and lazy @ 6am

The night before was amazing as mi hubby showed me wat cloud 9 could feel like esp wen ure not in the mood for travelling..(Left to u to decode)

We put the baby to bed and we started on our journey at 8pm finished off @ about 9; 30pm (there were talking breaks inbtw abeg)

I totally crashed out till 6am this morning


Considering the fact I didn’t have dinner before setting out on my journey I was propa shattered

Moving on

Had to do the usual chores prayin…. Baby…. Bus…. work…

Now at work and its dead sunny outside haven’t got the slightest motivation to do anything so tired I almost feel pregnant…fingers crossed that’s not the case

Then I suddenly get vexed and said this constant chase for money sef I don tire

Come to work and get paid peanuts whilst when I do my personal business (party entertainer) I get the amount that I get paid for 2 days.



i.e I entertain a party for 2 hrs I get £150 whist at work that’s what I get to work 2 days from 9-5….

On the other hand in the name of Christianity I don’t even know what’s rite or wrong anyways wen it comes to the lottery?!

And then I said to myself na wetin I cant be good all my life

Be a virgin

Don’t tell lies

Try to be honest in all my doings

Don’t cheat on hubby

Don’t flirt with guys in the name of innocent fun

Na wetin at least if theres something that is mentioned that can be counted as bad depends on what part of the bible ure reading

It will be said that barefeet PLAYED THE LOTTERY

Isi gini YES I PLAYED THE LOTTERY TODAY!


Im tired of counting the pennies and if/ when I do win…

Hahhaaa ill give my tithe so that can be atonement for my lotterying/ loittering sin

If it is a sin…

I no gree again na only me go be born again ….see u on the winning side of lottery winners!

No comments: