Sunday 21 February 2010

THE ART OF GBOLO(ing) / Faffing

Rite its somein ive always wondered and pondered about
Y do men gbolo?!!!

Definition of gbolo according to barefeet

Gbolo. Its wen a man is feeling relaxed and fiddles around with himself I don’t mean masturbate ooo ..tis totally different… gbolo for example is wen a guy is watchin tv and he has got an itch down there his hands go there to scratch his balls and for whatever reason they remain there and after theyre done they wryly or shyly smell their hands discreetly…gbolo sometimes includes feelin around on ur balls or just playing with ur hair…tangling and detangling it..(that me thinking of it in the best and most innocent notion kinda way ..ill like to hear wat the guys have to say about it?)


My people u might be thinking ow I take know I lived with my bro in naija and men its something I don’t understand. For sure I definitely know hes not masturbating but like smoking it keeps ur hands busy…. and on the other hand its called gbolo (an ondo state term) in English its called faffing about with ur bits down there.

Faffing according to wikidictionary
(British, slang) To waste time on an unproductive activity

on the flip side I told my bros that we girls we so don’t gbolo…and if we do its not to the extent that they do it I don’t evn know men…this convo is totally sounding wrong! point is if ure a male or female do u faff?

My answer

Barefeet – no I soo don’t gbolo..don’t see the point..if I need somein to do with my hands got my hubby..lol and if he aint there…comfort eating works..or a game of xbox

5 comments:

Fragilelooks said...

hahahaha. a guy in my former place of work used to do dat. Imagine ur ASSISTANT MANAGER(BANKER OH)... TOUCHN DWN DERE UNCNSIOUSLY ALWAYS. MADE A VIDEO OF HIM ONE DAY AND I ALMST GT MY ARSE FIRED CZ SUM1 STOLE D VIDEO FRM MY PHONE. ITS DISGUSTIN.

Barefeet said...

LOL...i know wat u mean even so common with the ibo guys to the extent that its become fashionable...yeh right

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahaha.

Sugarking said...

lmao!!!!!! This is so true!!! me sef they do am like most guys too. Well, I for one do it in search for warmth. As in I just slide my fingers under my balls and let the heat transmit from them into my hands. It's quite nice sha.

Barefeet said...

HMMM Sugar king...i'd like to think ur balls are a bit far fetched and ur armpits are closer...abegi its a male thing not expectin to understand

its like y go to ur balls for warmth wear gloves na..at least u dey for jand...and for those in naija im sure warmth isnt the excuse lol