Thursday 25 February 2010

rollercoaster loving to ode loving?!

This love tin sef…I want to say I don tire,,,
But the very reason I tire is wat excites me…

In my favourite phrase “exciting times” and then I rub my hands together
One minute ur heart is bleeding
The next its soaring…
I started out y.day hating myself and wantin my world to end…
Now I feel like yesterday never happened and say nawoo
Im desperately tryin to understand this love tin sef …
But as a woman ure so ruled by emotions


On the other hand I don’t have much to say
Yet I have a lot to say …im loggin on and its like there are no new posts
Im like o…..k where everyone col don catch una…sugarking u just dey put comments I dey wait ur posts na!
GO ON MYNE..awooo! ( ure levels don change now…)
And Juanita and leggy erm that’s all I can remember

Apart from that no one’s writing nothn…well nothing that tickles my fancy
Ok ive got a lil story for y’all lemme knw ur thots its titled


U have to be an ode to get married!


This is a true story and its happening to someone I grew up with..and shes 39yrs old


Sade has had her misfortunes with guys they come along sleep with her and end it with her …the end..
Sha story lead to story and now shes with a guy in London…whilst shes based in Nigeria



Problem 1
She comes over about twice a year to visit but sade stays with her sis wenever she visit she doesn’t stay over at the guys house for wateva reason best known to them

Problem 2
Shes never been to this guys house in the 2 years they been together weneva shes in London they go out for meals etc kill their agro wherever ii don’t have that much detail and she is dropped bk hme at her sisters.

Problem 3
Sade is not introduced to his mother,,,,
This is ow we brought this whole façade to lime light
Her sis that she stays with called her and sat her down u know the naija way

Sade sis; Sade ure goin out with this guy uve never been to his house
Sade; and so its not the most important thing on the list
Sade sis; ow can u be in a relationship with a guy and u don’t know where he lives and u travel all the way from naija to see him
Secondly uve never met his mother or spoken to his mother …and there rumours goin in Festac that the mum doesn’t like u?
Sade; what is ur business let me deal with this the way I know best


The convo ended there and then out of vexation sade pick fone call her bobo

Sade; wen am I comin to see you now…I don’t want to go to another restaurant
Bobo; erm not sure ooo…will let u know im thinking in 2 weeks is that ok
Sade; I guess and erm I remember u told me about ur mum that she stays in London when are we goin to see her


Bobo; erm not sure about that one oo, except u want me to introduce u as my friend to my mother. …But I can’t introduce u as anything else


Sade; Ah y are u speakin to me this way…
Bobo; it’s the truth we got so many problems uve got too many mood swings…and u want us to hop and visit my mum…

That’s ow the first convo ended

Second convo goes like this

Sade; its over 2weeks now I still haven’t been invited to ur house wats happening
Bobo; im thinking we shud even make this our relationship more concrete how about a wedding in august?
Sade; ahh that wud be nice..wat church wud we be having it etc


Third convo goes like this
Bobo; ok im free this afternoon.,. get dressed ure comin to my house
Sade; ah thank God finally she said to herself



They arrive at bobos house at 1500..he tell her to take a sit and he’ll be a minute goes upstairs for about 30 mins comes bk downstairs and says r u ready lets go to bicester.
My people bicester from where he lives is 2hrs journey time
She grudgingly gets in the car says nothing and they arrive at Bicester…
They shop around for another 2 hrs and I mean window shopping…
After a while wen hunger wire sade
She open mouth in vexation and said


Pls do u have £10 so I can buy a drink and some snacks

Na so the guy vex

Bobo; with that ur big bag ure telling me u don’t have £10 If u don’t then me I don’t have
Sade; sha close eye…commot money buy lunch for them

He drops her back home and that was it oo my people…
She began blabbing and telling her sis at home of the story

Sis sade; imagine Ive not eaten all day
He took me to his house and we didn’t even spend time there he goes upstairs and comes back telling me lets go to bicester I thot o…k maybe he wants to take me shoppin
We went to bicester and didn’t spend a dime on me…no food nothing and he has brought me back to ur place….

sade sis; sorry ooo eya erm y u telling me all this ….y didn’t u complain to him?
Sade; I cant tell him na…u don’t know If u want to marry u have to act like an ode?!
Or else if u always tell him ow u feel he’ll think u complain too much?!

THIS IS WHERE MY BRAIN STOPPED FUNCTIONIN! like WTH!


Im sure u guys know where I stand with this guy hes got responsibilities and sade aint one one of his priorities…hes made that known to her but typically shes interpreted that as a positive….pls can someone explain to me is it because of her age that she thinks shes not got a choice anymore thus settling for less and she thinks she needs to be a mugu for the guy to love her? Mscheww…me im not one to hide my feelings so being a fool for a guy so he can love me don’t wrk…I say it ow I feel it…na by force to love?!


let me know wat u think?

3 comments:

Sugarking said...

Make Shade dey try close her leg sef ahn ahn!

Myne said...

You say this Shade is 39 years old? She thinks like a 19 year old, no offence to teenagers. How old the bobo come be? The truth is that that guy is not going to marry her. He is just toying with her and she's joining him to be an ode. Na wa oo.

Dapxin said...

will you post me Sade's number ? :)
lol
unReal.