Thursday 22 April 2010

silence vs speech

Rite here goes

Lately had a fat argument with the other half as my recent posts wud have indicated.....

My personality
Im some1 who tells u wateva im thinking and try my best to be diplomatic this has won me few friends and few foes...if i see something i speak it....i struggle to lie....the way i see it is ...tell the truth and damn the consequences wats d worst that can happen...even when i ws about to get married to my husband pastor felt i was fornicating bla bla bla he asked me i said yes we kissed and fondled lol....its that bad i struggle to lie...i cuda saved myself the shame by sayin ahh no sir over my dead body...but hey he cant kill me...so i told d pastor yes...they sha told me to either choose my husband or the choir....im sure u can guess wat i chose....story for another day

So as i ws saying ...so there was an argument and i can say it stemmed from me always saying wat i think...if there somein left on d floor that shudnt be there,...ill let hm know and then clean it up etc...so that in future he will know ahh barefeet will not be happy with this....so i guess too mch of this led to him feelin constantly criticised or nagged at...well well..well id like to think that chapter is closed....only for the next day usually the making up day where d woman is to be feelin pampered etc cos hes tryin to show her he cares and did not mean the things said in argument....that was not the case he was on the pc all day and on his fone ....darling im off to work ....yeh ok he kept on typin away...totally frustrated i stormed out of the house....typically as barefeet i wuda called him immediately told him ow i felt ignored he wasnt pullin his weight how he shudve...he was being insensitive the barrage of words etc....but then got to work and i got a text 'r u ok u seemed upset when leaving' and i said to myself make thunder fire devil...mscheww...stupid qs and now hes acting like he aint got a clue...my reply 'nope at all was just rushin off to work'

I was bare vexed that i didnt let him have piece of my mind....but the aftermath was worth it ...
The next day he called me saying we shud go for lunch somewhere....whilst eating lunch he said how happy he is to have lunch with me...that its been a while esp after d argument kissed me and said the first propa kiss since our argument...as per for the sake of courtesy u kiss hi and goodbye even in an argument etc...im wont let u in to everything he said...knowing my usual husband if i had mentioned something the night before that hes not pulling his weight he wuda buckled under that pressure and be lost in regards to pleasin me.....

Second example came out of the shower he spilled water everywhere this one i had to talk...darling pls help us mop the water so i and baby dont slip....e no answer me...im like shut ur mouth barefeet..and just let him do it in his time...im sure he heard u....i went back 5 mins later he was ironing ...im like o.....k he hasnt mopped the floor yet i was about to say something...den i chose to shut up as if i mentioned it twice it wud def look like nagging.....i was about to step out of the house when i saw him get the mop and was cleanin...and i left saying love u etc etc etc

So the moral of the story is call it lyin or wateva u want when ur other half asks u wats wrong and u say nothin to save the peace

Call it holding ur tongue back or not being honest or telling him how u feel on a need to know basis call it wateva it works wonders...i find it hard and it hurts me like hell as per my m personality i find it hard to deny my feelings i just blurt it out...but its well worth it....

Ps facebook again saw a status saying....please pray for my friend amanda she had her wedding and the wedding photographer forgot he had no film in his camera and took the pictures of the day. He has just told the bride the bad news, she has fainted and is hospitalised...pleease pray for her...

Its a bad thing to happen ooo..but which one be the faintin...pictures aint worth my life...or is it me being insensitive...?

1 comment:

Beautiful said...

lol....u sure do have a happy home. nice.

as for the bride....ouch mehn! i can imagine her pain. me i go faint o. well maybe its cos i feel its one grand day that u've been looking up to ur entire single life. oh well, she'll get ova it! but i'm gonna start praying from now till the next few years before i get married, LET SUCH NOT HAPPEN TO ME OOOOO...AMEN!!!!!